The Group COO Office works closely with the Chief Operating Officer and all COO functional areas, to drive and execute the strategy, financials, business risk management, as well as the business and performance management of the COO function.
Financial Management focuses on driving consolidation across Group COO, improving management information and analytical capabilities across the Group, leading strategic cost-related initiatives across Group COO and supporting and enabling cost-related bank-wide initiatives.
In this role:
- You will participate in building concepts and actual report/dashboards on financial topics
- You will deliver Business Intelligence solutions
- You will support already existing reporting within the team
- You will ensure the quality of data and deliverables
- You will build underlying data structures for future reporting
- You will work with senior level stakeholders
- You are upper-intermediate English user
- You present solid knowledge of SQL / T-SQL and Relational databases
- You have 2+ years of experience in a relevant field
- You have experience using Tableau and/or other BI tools
- Preferably you are familiar with MS SQL databases as well