The Group COO Office works closely with the Chief Operating Officer and all COO functional areas, to drive and execute the strategy, financials, business risk management, as well as the business and performance management of the COO function.
Financial Management focuses on driving consolidation across Group COO, improving management information and analytical capabilities across the Group, leading strategic cost-related initiatives across Group COO and supporting and enabling cost-related bank-wide initiatives.
In this role:
You will manage projects within the team
You will be in constant contact with senior-level stakeholders
You will support team in ongoing tasks if and when needed
You will gather and analyze requirements from your stakeholders
You will be taking part in conceptual work when designing new products
You will keep track of undergoing projects ensuring that deadlines are being met
- You have 2+ years of professional experience in similar roles (PMO, COO Support, COO Specialist, Junior PM, etc.) - preferably in a large organization working with senior partners / stakeholders
- You are fluent in English
- You feel comfortable communicating at all levels
- You can manage relationships with key partners without direct dependency
- Preferably you are familiar with Business Intelligence concepts and tools (i.e. Tableau)
- Preferably you also have some experience in reporting environment / business analysis / databases (SQL)