Req ID: 21761
Job Family: 5252
What happens when you combine technology with travel? Sabre! Did you know that cutting-edge technology is used at Sabre by more than 1 billion people around the globe? Did you know that Sabre processes approximately 85,000 transactions per second for the largest industry in the world - travel and tourism? Now that we have your attention, Sabre is an innovative technology company that leads the travel industry by helping our customers (and employees) succeed. We are looking for forward-thinking, creative people who take ownership of results and make things happen. If this sounds like you, consider joining our team.
Senior Technical Support Specialist - Travel Network
Under minimal direction, this Technical Support Senior position is responsible for providing specialized technical/product support to customers who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing, debugging, or using complex travel systems and/or complex travel software. Provides excellent customer service support to both internal and external customers using all approved communication methods. Responsible for third level technical support for software problems. Reports design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs to design engineering/software engineering. Assists in keeping documentation up to date. Assists in mentoring junior members and can also assist in documentation about the product.
• Minimum of 3-5 plus years' experience in the corporate travel management industry
• Solid working knowledge of the travel industry, policies, procedures and processes on the GetThere platform.
• Advanced skills on GDS Systems with Sabre being preferred but other GDS’s such as Apollo and Amadeus also desirable.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Ability to work independently, exercising discretion and judgment
• Demonstrated excellent professional customer service and problem resolution skills
• Strong problem solving and/or critical thinking skills
• Bachelor degree
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Social benefit package - VIP Medical Package, Life Insurance, Benefit System
• A wide range of training and technical certification reimbursement
• Comfortable office location and modern office space
• Free of charge Parking lot for Employees
• Attractive referral bonus
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as we progress your application. Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will proceed in the selection process. To learn more about the people and culture at Sabre, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
Job Segment: Network, Technical Support, Technology