SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world.
SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Inc.com 15 Israeli Startups to Watch in 2017 and one of Business Insider’s Top 50 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On.
But if we want to continue helping the world’s biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, we need talented and driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real and tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
What makes the SimilarWeb Support team awesome?
- We love data! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with it on a petabyte scale!
- As part of the team you will support everything from our multi million client side panel across all platforms through our massive ingest pipeline
- We are solving some really hard problems in machine learning, estimation, categorization etc.
- Work with cutting edge technology - we often beta test the tech that other people will only discover next year!
- We want you to get better and help you set goals and conquer them
A day to day as a Data Research Support Agent at SimilarWeb means..
- As a Data Research Support Agent you will be the subject matter expert on SimilarWeb’s core products, providing data support and researching questions about our online traffic estimations. You should love analyzing, mining and doing crazy things with data, but also have a passion for influencing customer experience and for customer satisfaction, then this job is for you.
- Some of your responsibilities will include
- Acting as an escalation point for tier 1 data questions and provide tier 2 data support for internal and external customers.
- Appling your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining and machine learning to optimize the Company’s business model and financial forecast. You will analyze, understand and predict revenue, churn, behavior, segmentation, trends, customer value and more.
- Joining calls as a “SimilarWeb Data Expert” with prospects and customers.
- Collaborate with different teams within the organization on developing and scaling methodologies of tier 2 solutions.
- Monitoring data quality and escalate to 3rd tier major data issues.
- Performing Sales and Education presentations and prepare pre sale content including Use cases, Promotion PDFs for Sales.
- Working with Clients to tailor the best answers to their data related questions with our data
What will I bring to the team?
- B.Sc/M.Sc in quantitative fields such as Math, Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering
- Customer Facing Development experience / Customer Service experience.
- Experience with Spark - Advantage
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience with SQL- Must
- Passion for data, internet and the online industry
- Knowledge in probability theory, statistics and machine learning - advantage
- Excellent communication skills, including both written and verbal
Minimum of three 9-hour shifts per week (excluding Sundays is preferred).
Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team