AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. But we're more than one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca, we're proud to have a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
Role : Senior Talend Developer
Candidate will be responsible to design, code and deliver the major ETL projects, as well as working with project teams to enforce data quality control, conduct relevant code reviews, and align on task timelines.
Required Skills: Talend Studio, TAC, SQL, Amazon cloud services (Redshift, MySQL)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent Analytical and Communication skills
- Experience working in Development and Support Projects
- Knowledge and experience in ITIL process
- Good Knowledge in Agile principles
- 5+ years of Talend ETL experience (Talend Version 6 or above preferred)
- 13+ Years of architecture and hands-on development of Enterprise Data Warehouse environment with focus on Data Integration (ETL) in various database (Oracle/MYSQL etc.) environment
- Strong ETL Experience in Design, Configuration, Data Mapping, Extraction, Transformation and loading in large volume of data
- Experience in TAC including scheduling, logger, user & project configuration management and Talend code management
- Document ETL designs, solutions, configurations
- Capable of defining End to End ETL architecture
- Should have thorough understanding of Data Warehousing, Data Marts/ETL concepts
- Hands on experience in integration with the AWS services will be added advantage
- Hands on experience architecting and developing ETL in a Talend environment. Good understanding of ETL framework – Developing Audit, Control, Validation architecture etc.