Do you want to have a central role in the solution design for logistic solutions and services for our clients in a dynamic and international environment?
As Solutions Design Engineer you will provide technical design support for logistics solutions, mainly for new customers and projects. We are looking for a colleague who is analytical and creative to design various scenario based solutions that matches the needs of our clients, both in B2B and B2C markets. You are part of the business development team.
What will you be doing?
- Providing technical (re-)design support for logistics solutions, including data gathering, process design, lay-out design and costing of the solution;
- Analyzing client data and build on further analyzing methodologies;
- Assisting in RFQ processes;
- Assisting in creating solution documents and comprehensive presentations and support in presenting to (potential) customers;
- Ensuring efficient handover of successful proposals to operation implementation teams;
- Identification and discussing feasibility of new business opportunities;
- Assisting the Business Development team with specific tasks as necessary, helping to achieve the department and its objectives.
What do you need?
For this role we think you will need the following qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- Relevant working experience in Logistics / Supply chain;
- Warehouse, transport and supply chain design knowledge;
- Solution design mindset;
- Understanding of financial models;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong Excel and PPT MS Office knowledge;
- Good (English) communication and interaction skills
We are looking forward to meet candidates who recognize themselves in the profile and are ambitious to go for a next career step. We have opportunities on a medior and senior level.
Design, Process & Technology Engineering
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.