- Direct the activities of the sales group for the achievement of short and long term business objectives, increased profit and market share.
- Translating marketing strategies into day to day working sales and promotional strategy and driving this through District Sales Managers. Maximize sales force effectiveness to ensure that those strategies are well implemented with feedback/inputs from market are communicated and documented for sales & marketing management to tackle with those issues.
- Closely monitor actual sales vs. forecast and conduct root cause analysis if there might be any deviation to ensure that marketing strategies and activities fit with the plan. Ensure those KPI related to sales are in-line with target.
- Maintain necessary contact with key customers, industry associations and government representatives to achieve the objectives of the division.
- Develop and manage the expense budget within plan by allocating monies appropriately and regularly monitoring performance.
- Manage the people issues e.g. recruitment, retention, development plans, succession planning, training etc.
- Actively seek, identify, analyze, and present new business opportunities and improvement ideas to senior management on an ongoing basis
ANI International Nutrition
Thailand > Bangkok : Lumpini Building
Yes, 50 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)