What you’ll do:
* Work as part of a dedicated, high-energy team to develop code that spans multiple platforms.
* Develop new features and improve existing code in C++
* Maintain exceptional development standards, especially related to performance, robustness, and testing.
* Build robust relationships, and effectively articulate complex ideas.
* Proactively learn new languages, libraries, and platforms as needed. Adapt quickly to changing requirements.
What you need to succeed:
* Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related.
* 5+ years professional development experience.
* Deep experience in C++, object-oriented programming,, debugging, and profiling
* Experience with multiple programming languages, including at least one of C++, Objective-C, and Swift.
* Basic knowledge of Machine learning would be a big plus too.
* Experience designing APIs and frameworks that are used by others.
* Familiar with Git and XCode.
* Exceptional problem-solving skills, with experience in defining and understanding complex system architectures and design patterns.
* Excellent communication skills. Be able to articulate technical decisions and produce excellent technical documents.
* Experience creating and maintaining unit tests and continuous integration.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.