All over the world, Pfizer colleagues are working together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere.
Within Pfizer Essentials Health, our vision is to be the preferred partner for our customers in co-creating a meaningful innovative contribution to the health of patients in Belgium and GDL at every stage of their life
As we continue to develop healthcare products and expand our business globally, we are consistently looking for new talents. Right now, we are seeking highly motivated customer centric candidates to fill the position of:
Customer and Marketing Manager
Pfizer Essentials Health BeLux
You will be responsible for a range of customers and brands, primarily in Retail at the country level.
You will be part of different Pfizer cross functional teams (XFT).
You will closely collaborate with 6 Central European Countries to co-create common projects/tactics.
You will drive customer centricity at country level and bring customers insights into the Business Unit to shape Customer Strategies.
You will be a strong implementer and you will lead the flawless implementation/roll-out of Plan Of Action (PAO) at country level.
You will be the customer and marketing expert with full understanding of their environment, competitors and customer needs to shape the overall country plan and revenue/ budget forecasting.
You will assess and exploit the full range of digital channels and be obsessed of finding new ways of communication.
You will seek pro-actively for partnerships with different stakeholders.
Reports to Business Unit Lead Pfizer Essentials Health.
Has strong relationships with:
- All relevant internal stakeholders in country (e.g. BU Lead, marketing colleagues, sales lead, digital lead, medical functions, access, regulatory, finance, legal,…),
- Above country (e.g. Central Cluster Marketing Lead, Central Cluster Customer and Marketing Managers) and
- External stakeholders.
- Development and execution of local customer strategies in country & lead implementation of key customer programs, including extensive digital multi-channel activities in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaboration in multiple country cross functional team
- Strong collaboration with marketing colleagues, Medical, Digital Lead and Sales Lead to ensure customer strategy compliance and market feedback.
- Accountability for country effectiveness evaluation.
- Support customer/brand training
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Accountability for exploring, initiating and optimizing (new) digital ways of communication and for the follow-up of defined KPI’s.
- Strong collaboration with Central Cluster colleagues to ensure that local customer insights and market issues are well understood.
- Collaboration with Central Cluster marketing colleagues to develop Central Cluster projects.
- Input into local sales and demand forecasting.
- Accountable for the planning, spending & controlling of budgets agreed for own areas of responsibility, developing regular forecast updates to aid financial planning
- Accountable for SKU Rationalization
- Accountability for hitting/exceeding local sales target
- Active member of the Pfizer Essentials Health Leadership Team BeLux
Create culture of innovation and continuous improvement:
- Change leadership
- Leadership in digital activities
- Innovation leadership
- Willingness to take calculated risks
- Customer centricity
- Patients First
- Own the Business
Drive Digital Communication to a higher level:
- Knowledge of digital communication opportunities/possibilities
- Experience of interaction with external customers through digital channels
- Completer/Finisher to drive POA implementation
- Business acumen
- Thorough understanding of revenue drivers for the customers / brands in local country
- Ability to manage/prioritize resources across customers in line with Country/Central Cluster strategy and in dialogue with our customer facing functions
- Cross-functional and cultural collaboration within Pfizer
- Communication and influencing skills
- Role modelling, visibility, upholding values, adhering to standards
- Being a Pfizer ambassador
Meet commitments to stakeholders
- Achieve budget and implement POA flawlessly
- Communication and influencing skills
- Reaching out to stakeholder and acting upon customer insights
- Vehicle of collating local customer insights into Central Cluster team
Education, skills, and experience:
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French
- Track record of working collaboratively/with others across functions
- Strong Digital / Multichannel experience
- Experience of interaction with external stakeholders/acting upon customer insights
- Marketing experience in or outside pharmaceutical
- Experience of managing revenues and costs
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.