Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
1. Post monthly Closing and adjustment entries for accruals, prepayments, Inter Co,Time allocations etc.
2. Ownership of financial processes, including reporting of actuals, forecasting,
budgeting and management of P&L, balance sheet, headcount.
3. Provide active support, insight and direction to Operational Management in
relation to financial matters, including accounting positions and treatment.
4. Understands the implications of decisions and actions on overall contract profitability
working close with the Project Managers/Service Line Managers
5. Delivery of monthly closure reports.
6. Balance Sheet reviews with stakeholders with detailed and relevant commentaries
on the movements month on month(e.g. WIP Ageing, DI, FA, Accruals, Debtors etc.).
7. Standardize and automate to improve the financial processes, and practices
in line with business requirements, in order to improve performance.
8. Provide active support to onshore organization.
9. Good knowledge and understanding of key financial systems, data structures
and financial definitions.
10.The ability to build rapport and maintain effective working relationships with internal
and external stakeholders and their line managers. Work collaboratively with others.
11.Professional and disciplined approach with the ability to plan against a timeline,
meet demanding deadlines.
12.Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple demands,
and prioritize appropriately.
13.Confident and credible communicator, able to present themselves well
both verbally and in writing.
14.Analytical with the ability to think laterally and apply creativity to problem solving.
15.Other MIS reports - need based.
Skills and Competencies:
· Qualified / Semi qualified Chartered Accountant with around 3 to 8 years of experience;
· Should have supported Chief Financial Controller or Head of Finance & Accounts;
· Professional and disciplined approach;
· Consistently demonstrates leadership and commitment;
· Strong oral and written communication skills;
· Strong organisational and prioritisation skills;
· Ability to manage demands appropriately;
· Influencing skills;
· Mature approach to building sound business relationships;
· Ability to think laterally;
· Collaborative in approach – is able to consider the client needs and Atos business needs;
· Makes realistic decisions about best solution to pursue;
· Demonstrates creativity in problem solving;
· Ability to deal with unpredictable and non-routine tasks;
· Understands the implications of decisions and actions on overall business profitability;
· Proactive in pursuing learning and developing opportunities including CDP
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.