A fantastic opportunity is available for a Key Accounts Manager to join RB’s Sales team.
This role is responsible to develop and implement the sales strategy per customer in alignment with Reckitt Benckiser’s strategic objectives (NR, COP, Gross Margin, NWC), and to manage the customer relationship on an ongoing basis. Based within the country sales structure you will be responsible for a key customer. We require a dynamic and driven individual to drive the accountability for the full scope of RB’s commercial interaction with the customer, ranging from the development of sales strategy per customer to the management of promotional activities. As an integral member of an experienced and dynamic sales team, you will be required to close cross functional interaction with trade marketing, planning, marketing, logistics, finance, and IS.
Is this you?
· Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
· Strong sense of urgency and achievement to drive for results even when faced with obstacles
· Strong interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships and influencing customers and internal teams
· Strong commercial understanding of business
· Strong understanding of sales and marketing strategy.
· Strong analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation
· Able to work independently
· Strong selling and negotiation skills.
· Minimum 3 years FMCG experience in Sales/ Marketing and Key Account Management
· Educated to minimum bachelor’s degree
· Must be a RSA citizen with a valid driver’s license.
In return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
Apply now for a chance to really change the game!