Job Posting Date
Jan 15, 2018, 9:04:53 AM
The Marcom Coordinator drives a strategic role in a B2B international and dynamic organization and represents the primary point of contact for all Europe, Middle East and Africa marketing communications activities. The Marcom Coordinator will bring a holistic approach to the entire communication process (internal and external), will drive the right brand messages and initiatives to the right customer audiences, through the right touchpoints. Customer centricity and lead generation are key elements for this job.
In this role, the Marcom Coordinator will closely work with the Marketing Manager to align her goals to the European growth strategy and customer needs. The Marcom Coordinator will be part of the Marketing team based in Sint-Truiden (Belgium) and will report to the Marketing Manager EMEA.
- Develop and coordinate the communication strategy for RIDGID EMEA, to generate leads, increase customer engagement and support business growth.
- Coordinate the new product launch process together with product managers and marcom team.
- Plan and coordinate regional communication plans aimed at increasing customer base and encourage loyalty and re-purchasing.
- Develop omnichannel marketing campaigns and ensure a streamlined brand visibility.
- Managing complex long term multi-language projects.
- Set up KPIs and measurable goals for all marcom campaigns.
- Involvement in high level projects and meetings, requiring excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Stay informed regarding new marketing trends to ensure the RIDGID brand stays fresh, innovative and creative.
- Develop marketing collaterals for offline and online use (leaflets, catalogs, digital artwork, point of sales displays etc).
- Manage the supplier relations.
- Manage the RIDGID premium give-away program.
- Plan and execute tradeshows.
- Content planning and execution.
- Video development.
- Website content management and SEO.
- Undergraduate degree with a focus on marketing, business or related subject matter is required. Advanced degree in marketing is preferred.
- 5+ years of Marketing and Communications experience is desired.
- Familiar with brand and distribution management in an international environment.
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written in English and Dutch.
- Customer centricity and creative thinking.
- Advanced skills of MS Office: Excel, Power Point, Word.
- Knowledge of Adobe PS.
- Knowledge of email marketing software or marketing automation.
- Understanding of how CRM systems work.
- Very organized, familiar with process design and continuous improvement.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and financial acumen.
- Team player, but able to operate independently.
- Fluent in English and Dutch. Knowledge of French or German is an asset.
- Willingness to travel 10-15% of the working time.
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate previous work experience (processes and programs) via hardcopy or digital portfolio.
RIDGID is a global manufacturer of more than 300 dependable and innovative tools, trusted by the professional trades in over 140 countries. RIDGID products are designed
to help professionals in the demanding commercial, industrial and energy markets install and maintain the world’s infrastructure with greater certainty and efficiency. Headquartered in Elyria, Ohio, RIDGID is a business unit of Emerson™, a global innovator in technology and engineering.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.