About Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
About Avery Dennison RBIS
Avery Dennison RBIS, a global leader in apparel and footwear industry solutions, is a $1.6 billion division of Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY). Avery Dennison RBIS provides intelligent creative and sustainable solutions that elevate brands and accelerate performance throughout the global retail supply chain. We elevate brands through graphic tickets, tags and labels, embellishments and packaging solutions that enhance consumer appeal. We accelerate performance through RFID enabled inventory and loss prevention solutions, price management, global compliance, and brand security solutions. Based in Westborough, Massachusetts Avery Dennison RBIS responsibly serves the global marketplace with operations in 115 locations, 50 countries, across 6 continents. For more information, visit www.rbis.averydennison.com.
1. Assist Factory HR Manager in formulating Employee Relations programs commensurate to
2. Support Factory HR Manager with relevant market data of Labor demand/supply to come up to
3. Build overall Avery Dennison Employee Engagement culture in line Global Avery Dennison
4. Well conversant in EPZ rules & regulations and will be the contact point for all BEPZA issues
5. Advises Factory HR Manager and union representatives in development and implementation of
labor relations policies and practices, according to policy designed by the organization.
6. Assist Factory HR Manager in Dispute settlements according to labor law, Factory rules &
7. Prepare information for management to use during collective bargaining and agreement
8. On Boarding of BC employees.
9. Interpret and administer contracts with respect to grievances, wages and salaries, employee
welfare, healthcare, union and management practices and other contractual stipulations.
10. Identify new and cost effective measures to ensure that the administrative function runs smoothly.
11. Organize and supervise all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an
office including Security Services, Housekeeping Vendors and various other agencies / vendors.
12. Facility Management and Travel & Transport Management
13. Develop means and ways of cost /optimization/rationalization in all activities/systems carried out
by businesses/support functions, while ensuring that services standards are not compromised.
Knowledge and Skills:
1. Good command in English
2. Good analytical ability
3. Conversant with Microsoft Office and Excel
4. Have strong leadership qualities
5. Possess Problem solving qualities and should be able to manage conflicting situations and
6. Knowledge in legal matters/Labor Law will be an added advantage.
Graduate in any discipline/Postgraduate degree in HR Management
Not more than 40 years.
6 to 8 years of experience, preferably in a manufacturing industry.
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER