Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
Manage the installation of Tyco SG(a division of Johnson Controls) Sprinkler System equipment at customer sites, ensuring a professional, timely and cost-effective installation process
- Oversee employees and subcontractors
- Manage projects (and processes) to ensure consistent project delivery
- Maintain project paperwork including contracts, revisions, estimates, work drawings and specifications
- Interface with both internal and external customers and employees to schedule and manage the project from pre-construction through completion
- Generate foreman packages, pre-engineering, meeting minutes and close-out documents
- Promote the overall installation capabilities and products of Johnson Controls
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience including planning, processing, delivery, and construction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of NFPA 13, NFPA 2001, NFPA 72 and NEC codes is an asset
- Valid driver's license, with a good driving record, must be able to pass pre-employment background check
- Outstanding customer service and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.