Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Sourcing Team Lead
Work in collaboration with the Sales Recruiting Manager in all the daily tasks. Reviewing and improving ways of working stablished. Key member of the Talent Acquisition Team, the Sourcer Team Lead is responsible for candidate attraction by acting as a search expert for functional area(s) by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements.
As a Sourcer Lead, this position is responsible of helping the team (8 sourcers) developing sourcing strategies aligned by function and job type. Sourcer TL is accountable for proactively investigating new ideas for creating innovative sourcing strategies and tools. Guiding the team for sourcing and screening active candidates from on-line databases as well as generating passive candidates through networking, cold calling, internet searches and research.
Sourcer Team Lead will partner with other recruiting team members and Team Leads to align qualified candidates with appropriate positions and work with them throughout the Mondelez hiring process. In addition, the Sourcer Team lead will guide the team to perform market analysis, name generation, research, and sourcing process evaluation.
- Act as a search expert for multiple functional areas by participating in recruitment strategy meetings to understand hiring needs, position specs and search requirements. Partner with recruiters and recruiting team leads to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information such as labor market availability & sourcing technologies that facilitates an effective search process according to assigned timelines.
- Guide the team to build Proactive Sourcing Strategies: Understand competitive landscape influencing available talent. Function as externally focused expert on industry specific websites, social media, associations, blogs, and communities of interest to create multi-pronged sourcing strategies.
- Marketing our opportunities to find talent: Source active candidates from online databases, contact lists, internal databases and employee referrals. Source passive candidates through networking, cold calling, internet searches and research. Leverage cold calling and ‘selling’ skills to generate interest in passive, employed candidates to consider Kraft as a potential employer of choice. Aggressive networking, soliciting of referrals for hard to fill positions. Implement sourcing strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool; mine sources and fill talent pipeline according to demand. Shift recruitment methodology from reactive to proactive by proactively build and maintain ongoing active networks of talent for critical job types to enable more efficient and effective hiring when needs arise.
- Prequalifying/screening/phone interviewing of candidates for basic qualifications, availability, technical skills, interest level, salary range, mobility/relocation needs; monitor quality and quantity of resumes. Use assessment skills to short list top candidates for Recruiting Relationship Manager consideration.
- Conduct market and competitive intelligence – review competitors’ employment branding strategies, determine availability of specific talent profiles.
- Monitor employment brand health including effectiveness of employment value proposition and work with internal stakeholders to ensure recruiting materials and messages are aligned with the EVP. Actively manage social media messaging on designated sites to build talent brand and marketplace awareness of Mondelez as an employer of choice.Provides day-to-day guidance and direction to the Sourcing team
- Establish partnership with retained talent acquisition team and stakeholders
- Help the team to engage HR Manager, Sourcers and Recruiters discussions to understand and fulfill the hiring needs
- Keep track of SLA/metrics and follow up with the team members to make sure targets are met, escalate with leadership any risk and come up with possible solutions
- Perform Root Cause Analysis on escalations/issues to mitigate the risk of it happen again in the future following LEAN standards
- Actively participate in Daily Management meetings, perform workload balance and raise any concern/risks to management
- Deep understanding of the processes and operation to be able to come up with process improvements and solutions to any issues/challenges following the Integrated Lean Six Sigma initiative
- Coach, motivate, train and inspire direct reports to deliver team and project goals and develop talented individuals who can move on to other HR roles or other roles in the business
- Responsible for the correct reporting of the teams metrics. Optimization of reporting for Support management with any operational analysis including reports, metrics and processes analysis
- Collaboratively participate in creating the Sales Recruiting Team Organization a great place to work, through motivation, coaching and team activities.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources other related field. Full command of the English language
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in HR, expertise in Recruiting & 2-3 years’ experience working in global organization and/or Shared service organization
- Organization planning and logistics skills
- Experience in implementation and management for recruiting processes.
- Minimum of 2 years of Sourcing experience in North America is a must.
- Experience in tracking systems (Taleo, Case management systems) and different Sourcing tools such as CareerBuilder, Linkedin, Smashfly, etc
- Data analysis and workload balance
- Proven effective team leader, experience coaching, mentoring and facilitating discussions
- Client focus and experience doing root cause analysis of situations before responding to escalations
- High computer literate, knowledge of excel, powerpoint, reporting
- High detail orientation and strong communication skill
- Strong technical skills including advanced databases, boolean logic; prefer AIRs certified
- Strong industry network of candidates and recruitment vendors, proven U.S. recruitment experience
- Research and analytical skills
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!