At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
Are you looking for a position that offers exposure to various technologies, user groups and lines of business?
This position offers opportunities for a self-starter to work on challenging initiatives with highly skilled individuals and visibility to upper management. Franklin Templeton Investments is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Project Manager with excellent organizational, analytical and oral/written communication skills to work as part of dynamic, close knit technology team.
What is the FTI Project Manager responsible for?
The FTI Project Manager is responsible for managing the implementation of internal projects. Sets up and directs project/program schedules and budgets. Monitors project/program from initiation through delivery or completion, interfacing with internal customers. Coordinates/organizes interdepartmental activities, ensuring completion of the specific project/program on schedule and within budget constraints. Projects are usually of moderate impact, complexity and risk projects, cross-functional, spanning multiple BUs. With budgets up to $2 million and duration of 3-12 months
What are the ongoing responsibilities of an FTI Project Manager?
- Determines the project approach, staffing, responsibilities, and schedule
- Oversees the development of solutions to a variety of business issues and ensures the solutions are consistent with organizational objectives
- Sets project objectives; coordinate execution of implementation, change, and transition plans
- Develops and maintains project schedules and budgets
- Manages project scope
- Monitor projects for continuous improvement
- Develop and present project communications, including business requirements and strategic messages around change implementation, to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide guidance, feedback, coaching and mentoring to project team members and ensure that they receive any necessary training and are deployed effectively
- Manage relationships with vendor(s), Franklin Templeton Technologies “FTT”, and business; act as liaison between vendor(s), FTT, and business
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5-8 years related experience
- Project management certification (e.g., PMI, PMP) desirable
- Experience with process improvement, executing strategic business plans, managing organization change and communication, supervisory experience, managing organization change and communication, consulting and/or multi-discipline experience preferred
- Knowledge of Financial applications, systems, functions (and Business Units), service policies and procedures is preferred
- Experience managing PeopleSoft Financials projects is desirable
- Experience with ‘Agile’ methodology desirable
- Proficiency with Microsoft products including MS Project, Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
Professional development growth opportunities through in-house classes and over 150 Web-based training courses
An educational assistance program to financially help employees seeking continuing education
Medical, Life and Personal Accident Insurance benefit for employees. Medical insurance also cover employee’s dependents (spouses, children and dependent parents)
Life insurance for protection of employees’ families
Personal accident insurance for protection of employees and their families
Personal loan assistance
Employee Stock Investment Plan (ESIP)
- Onsite fitness center, recreation center, and cafeteria
- Cricket grounds and gymnasium
- Health Center with doctor availability
- HDFC ATM on the campus
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at http://www.franklintempletoncareers.com/ to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.
Job Posting Date
Jan 12, 2018, 12:43:41 PM