We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
Job Posting Title:
If you haven't heard, Citrix ShareFile is a fast-evolving cloud-hosted content collaboration service that enables secure digital workflows. ShareFile is used by millions of end users, spread across a diverse range of businesses and geographies. Citrix ShareFile has been recognized as a Leader by both Gartner for Content Collaboration Platforms, and by Forrester for Enterprise File Sync and Share Platforms.
- Full-stack development, as an individual contributor and as a senior member of agile teams
- Design and extend ShareFile APIs and SDKs
- Lead development of backend components to improve platform scalability, reliability, and maintainability
- Build web-scale cloud-hosted services in areas such as file storage, content search, document rendering, event publishing, usage analytics, and asynchronous job management
- Drive and lead design and development of frameworks to enhance developer productivity and reduce time-to-market for key backend components
- Be internal champion on code quality, extensibility, and reusability
- Debug complex app issues affecting performance, scalability, and quality
- Participate actively in development tasks on writing automated tests, code / design reviews, technical documentation, and grooming stories
- Engage with internal and external developer community to evangelize use of the ShareFile documents & workflows platform
- Engage with product management to understand business requirements and translate to technical design
- Drive innovation through prototyping and frequent dissemination of knowledge via technical trainings
- Assist with product and technology evaluations and decisions
- 10+ years of hands-on in-depth direct experience on designing, building, and maintaining complex cloud-scale, high volume / low latency server applications
- Deep expertise and proven experience across the full Microsoft application stack, including but not limited to C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core, Web API / MVC, SQL Server, IIS, kestrel
- Expertise on relational DB design, tuning, ORM, and SQL programming
- Experience with frameworks for unit testing, performance testing, and dependency injection
- Experience with cloud-based services from AWS and Azure (SQS, DynamoDB, EC2, S3, Lambda)
- Desired - familiarity on noSQL DBs and cloud application building blocks such as ElasticSearch and redis
- Desired – experience in multiple development and deployment environments and programming / scripting languages
- Strong OOAD skills, with proven ability to adapt business concepts to domain models
- Strong foundational knowledge on computer science principles
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
This is a fun, dynamic, and fast-paced environment located at our modern office buildings in vibrant downtown Raleigh. If you like to write code, get things done, be challenged with tough high-impact problems, and love to work with smart people, this is the place to be!
Citrix is a cloud company that enables secure digital workspaces and mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about.
The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, matched with an incredible culture geared to help you grow and succeed with us.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, Email this information to yourself.
Email has successfully sent