Digital Acquisition is one of the largest investments in American Express and as part of the Enterprise Digital and Analytics team you will be responsible for helping develop world class digital products, capabilities and marketing programs that support our global markets and help drive acquisition growth.
The candidate will be primarily responsible for analysis and reporting of the digital acquisition user experience. The insights provided will be used to optimize online card application journeys and card member early engagement processes.
This will report to a Director of Strategic Analytics and Testing Team.
- Analyze web analytics data to support various digital initiatives
- Create and maintain reports, dashboards and scorecards
- Support web application test and learn processes
- Serve as a web data steward responsible for maintaining data accuracy
- Experience in SAS and SQL programming
- Experience with Big Data tools (Hadoop, Hive, Python, Unix scripting) is a plus
- Experience with Excel and Pivots
- Experience with manipulating large complex databases to meet analytical and reporting requirements
- Ability to provide SAS programming and technical expertise on statistical analysis, methods, and techniques is highly desired
- Experience with web & digital analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Omniture Site Catalyst, Google Analytics) is highly desired
- Strong project management, and self-management skills
- Good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, focusing on key messages and actions
- Advanced degree is an asset
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time