Full responsibility for all aspects of assisting with venue business operations.
I. Recruitment, Training and Development of Operations Department Heads/
Managers and Management Responsibilities
- Actively participates in the recruitment strategy and efforts for management and Team Member positions.
- Develops direct reports by communicating performance expectations and preparing/conducting timely performance appraisals.
- Ensures Discipline/Termination procedures follow all HOBE guidelines
- Provides conflict resolutions in a positive, effective manner
- Ensures compliance with HOBE Workplace Standards to maintain a working environment that is free of discrimination and harassment
- Facilitates proper communication and organization in the venue, as well as to and from the Home Office
- Provides overall leadership and support for all music hall, retail and box office, and VIP room (where appropriate) staff and management by creating the appropriate culture and character of the venue through his/her own personal and professional conduct
- Manages physical facility to ensure proper maintenance and repair
- Maintains positive talent relations by developing a solid understanding of the music industry, to ensure that artists and industry representatives have positive experiences in the venue
- Ensures that all events, rentals , special events are executed properly, to the both guest and clients satisfaction
- Complete knowledge of food and beverage operations encompassing high volume catering, alcohol service, and restaurant and high end dining
- Extensive knowledge in purchasing of all types of beverages and inventory management and cost and controls of beverages
- Responsible for active management of outside vendors including concessionaire, security, law enforcement and medical vendors.
- Complete knowledge of contractual agreements with vendors with in Venue.
- Complete knowledge of building lease and requirement within said lease.
- Complete knowledge of A.B.C. and C.U.P. and municipal requirements for venue.
II. Ensures Optimal Guest Experience
- Creates and maintains community and partner relations that will further the interests of the company and venue
- Fosters positive guest relations/guest experiences in a manner that portrays an energetic, sympathetic image of the venue
- Maintain all HOBE Standards, guidelines, policies and procedures as outlined in the Team Member Handbook and training material
III. Enhancing Revenue/Controlling Cost
- Participates in preparing annual budgets, in conjunction with GM and Home Office
- Participates in developing long and short term plans for revenue growth and cost control measures
- Ensure systems are in place for all cost controls/inventories and compliance to all laws and lease and contractual requirements
- Ensure that all cost centers including but not limited to controllable expenses, labor and vendor agreements are overseen and within budgetary guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience in a senior leadership position; hospitality, music or related business preferred
- Must have extensive background in operations, food and beverage management, labor management and vendor management.
- Advanced business degree
- Live music experience
Competencies and Skills Required:
Analysis and Decision Making
Advanced MS Office Skills
Advanced managerial finance
Point of Sale System
Planning and Organization
Labor management system
Advanced food knowledge
Building a Successful Team
Liquor / wine knowledge
Food sanitation procedures
Team Member Management & Development
Basic employment law knowledge
Employee theft detection
Basic construction and repair
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.