Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
* Work with Interior Designer, Consultants & Developers to specify MK products in their projects,
* Define marketing strategy in line with the projects handled by these customers.
* Lead integrated cross-functional teams to execute plan to drive financial results.
* Develop and implement comprehensive plans focusing on growing sales and increasing profitability
* Develop forward looking product, software and service plans that enable profitable growth into the future.
* Identification of cross-selling opportunities that fully utilize the breadth of Honeywell’s product offerings across all businesses.
* Work closely with the Product Marketing Team to identify product and solution gaps and fuel vertical-related NPI development.
* Investigate marketing opportunities with significant scale and synergy to drive growth and leverage current portfolio of products.
* Use management operating system to drive results.
Develop and maintain a strategic plan for the business growth including:
* Portfolio analysis and assessment to identify revenue and growth plans by market segment.
* Identification and evaluation of organic growth strategies by product line, globally.
* Fact-based analysis of market trends; competitive data; technology advancements; and customer needs assessment and new product developments.
YOU MUST HAVE
• Good knowledge of Middle East Wiring Devices markets
• Good knowledge of typical Wiring Devices in ME
• Practical knowledge of market research methodologies and market data gathering
• Knowledge of Interior Designers and Developers in UAE is a must. Knowledge of ME would be an added advantage.
• Skill of specifying products with ID’s/ Architects and Clients / Developers.
• Capable of analysing market data and correctly identifying key trends
• Capable of capturing customers requirements in precise and clear manner
• Practical use of Voice of Customer Tools
• Understanding of key markets, customer and competitor dynamics
• Basic project management skills
• Good market and competitors analysis skills
• PC literate with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Fluency in English is essential, Arabic nice to have
Created with SnapWork with Interior Designer, Consultants & DevelopersBusiness Development Define marketing strategyIdentify new opportunities
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.