SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Inc.com 15 Israeli Startups to Watch in 2017 and one of Business Insider’s Top 50 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On.
The main goal of the Internal Communication leader is to drive effective communication between leaders, managers and employees within the organization, while providing clarity to business strategy, strengthening desired culture and promoting employee engagement.
As a Director Global Internal Communications at SimilarWeb you will:
- Management of all aspects of internal communications: creating and executing an internal communications strategic plan, developing and managing internal platforms and tools, owning executive communication and facilitating change management processes
- Support CEO and Executive Leadership Team communications for strategic business updates, organizational changes, HR processes, marketing initiatives and more
- Serve as point of integration between strategy and organizational change management initiatives, ensuring consistent messages, clarity and alignment to company culture
- Design and deliver communication plans for companywide programs
- Drive Internal Communication practices across the organizations at all levels, advising and coaching managers
- Manage company portal messaging and newsletters
- Create and manage efficient internal communication channels and tools
What will I bring to the team?
- Hands on experience in internal communications, corporate communications, marketing communications and writing marketing material.
Professional Skills & Personal Capabilities:
- Previous experience in similar roles
- English at mother tongue level
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to cooperate with different professional focal points within the organization: management members at all levels, professionals, PR & marketing teams, studio designers, HR, etc.
- Acquaintance with web-based communication platforms, tools and technologies
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team