About the role
Zillow is seeking an energetic, professional individual with outstanding communication and problem-solving skills to provide support for Zillow Group’s travel & expense (T&E) and corporate credit card programs.
This position requires significant engagement with stakeholders to provide day-to-day support and to help drive time-sensitive expense initiatives. Therefore, the ideal person must effectively navigate travel & expense and corporate card processes and systems while building great relationships across Zillow.
If you are highly motivated, detail oriented and desire to make big contributions in a fun, fast-paced and collaborative team environment, we encourage you to apply.
- Maintains and administers the Zillow Group corporate credit card program, providing daily oversight and full cycle support by monitoring transactions and reconciliations, providing cardholder assistance, and identifying opportunities for program enhancements
- Administers and maintains Zillow Group’s corporate travel partner portals (e.g. Egencia, Uber, Lyft)
- Monitors and responds to employee expense and travel questions
- Trains and assists end users in leveraging Zillow’s expense and travel software solutions to satisfy user needs; develops into a “Super User” for Zillow’s Expense solution (Workday)
- Places purchase orders as Buyer for goods and services within Workday
- Reviews open purchase orders and discrepant invoices and works with vendors, business partners and Accounts Payable to resolve any issues to facilitate on-time payment to vendors
- Monitors financial commitments and actuals associated with T&E and corporate card spending and coordinates with Accounting team members on related issues
- Provides coordination and assistance to Procurement and T&E team members engaged on more complex travel, expense and procurement initiatives
About the team
We are a team of skilled procurement professionals and fun people who enjoy working in a collegial environment within an innovative, fast-paced tech and media company.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Two + years of related experience in similar corporate travel & expense, purchase card or procurement role; strong understanding of corporate expense (T&E) and purchasing program processes and procedures required
- Self-starter with solid analytical, research and problem-solving mindset
- Strong organizational and customer service skills, along with outstanding communication skills
- Demonstrated experience leveraging financial software packages, coupled with a passion for supporting diverse stakeholders; experience with Workday solution highly desirable
- Experience at identifying and capturing cost savings opportunities
- Ability to quickly adjust to changing priorities and multi-task effectively
- Intermediate or advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Excel
- Familiarity with corporate card (p-card/T&E card) programs and procurement concepts
- Ability to demonstrate a sense of urgency, attention to detail and financial & accounting acumen
Get to know us
Zillow Group houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile. Our mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.
Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. We encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.