A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager SEA – Programmatic Advertising to assist with our programmatic advertising business across South East Asia and India Sub-Continent
Based in Bangkok (central location), you will have quarterly objectives to enhance our programmatic sales.
The ideal candidate should have hands-on experience working with DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, media agencies, trading desks, and other actors of the programmatic ecosystem, as well as a thorough understanding of the digital advertising eco-system.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of experience in programmatic advertising (business development, ad operations, campaign management, digital media planning), ideally with a mobile dimension
- Experience working with and selling into agencies, agency trading desks, and programmatic buying teams
- Track record and demonstrated success in consistently exceeding sales goals
- Possess strong analytic and organizational skills. You are attentive to details and are able to plan, organize and complete multiple projects simultaneously
- A team player, with a great sense of communication
- Willingness to travel
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
• Because you want to take part in the rise of a dynamic, stimulating, and captivating sector!
• Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
• Because you want to work within a team made up of people motivated by, and passionate about, their field!
• Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
• Because you love the idea of expanding your horizons within a cosmopolitan corporate culture and sharing your know-how with colleagues at the other end of the Earth!
• Because you want to work with renowned partners and clients such as Apple, Google, Nintendo, Disney, Marvel, and many others!
• Because you want to push technology to its limits – to succeed at creating console-quality games for mobile phones!
• Because you’re in search of great working conditions and benefits, all within a modern, friendly space!
• Or just because you’re looking for a great place to work!