Functional Area:CL - ClaimsEstimated Travel Percentage (%):Relocation Provided:New Hampshire Insurance Company (Thailand)
• Assess and investigate claims within his/her authority
• Issue denial letter in appropriate wording if necessary
• Investigate case and work with medical providers to have the additional medical treatment from hospital records
• Coordinate with any concerned party for good claims service
• Follow up incomplete claims document as required
• Negotiation settlement with claimant
• Managing key claims handling enquiry; coverage determination, quantum analysis and legal liability assessment,where appropriate within authority limits and providing a high standard of customer service.
• Work with Team Manager/Senior Adjuster to ensuring effective vendor and litigation management on Complex claims within a personal allocation.
• Internal stakeholder communication where required.
• Strive for continuous improvement on claim file handling with feedback and support through the Quality Assurance Review processes.
• Contribute to maintenance of best practice procedures for (LoB) Complex claims, consistent with global best practice.
• Demonstrate a basic standard of technical claims competence for handling moderate to lower complexity
Technical Knowledge : Medical knowledge, Computer and Information Technology, English Literacy, Document Management Professional Skills & Attributes : Analytical skill, Negotiation, Effective communication, Openness to change, Team Working, Detail Oriented,Personal and Interpersonal Skill
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives