The primary responsibility of the Technical Solution Engineer will be to design, architect and document integration of A10 products and technologies with various security and enterprise management ecosystems. The right candidate should have a very good understanding of virtualization, networking and security concepts for Data Center and should have experience with Firewalls and other security devices.
A day in the life….
- Work with engineering, product management and product marketing to create technical solutions, architecture to drive integration of A10 Products with various security systems
- Build, maintain and operate proof of concept labs for A10 security and enterprise solutions
- Develop technical collateral (solution brief, solution guides, videos, presentations) for consumption of A10 customers and field engineers.
- Develop technical training material for field and internal stakeholders to simplify and scale A10’s various solution offerings
What do I need to land this role?
- Minimum Bachelor of Engineering/Computer Science with 5 years of experience of Networking Technologies in fields such as technical or product marketing or engineering.
- In depth technical knowledge of Routing and Switching, Network Security, Web Services based Application Frameworks and Application Networking Protocols
- Domain expertise in IP networking, in particular data center networking, application delivery controllers (ADC), Firewalls etc.
- Experience with private, public or hybrid cloud technologies such as Amazon AWS, Azure, VMware and alternate cloud products and technologies.
- Highly desirable to have working knowledge of virtualization technologies such as VMware ESXi, KVM, Microsoft Hyper-V, etc.
- Good understanding of enterprise application software architectures and technologies, APIs, SDKs and technologies such as REST, XML, etc.
- Hands on experience in setting up labs and demos and ability to troubleshoot networks
Other bonus skills:
- Ability to work in a cross functional environment with geographically dispersed team members
- Ability to thrive in an environment requiring significant multitasking/content switching
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) and technical writing skills (English)
- Ability to work under limited supervision in defining initial goals and addressing complex issues
- Excellent understanding of the industry landscape (competitors and partners)
- Highly proficient and thorough understanding of product marketing engineering tools and techniques