The Analytic Consulting Group partners with internal and external clients and data providers, leveraging predictive analytics and advanced statistical techniques to drive strategic thought and effective decision making. The Manager, Analytics manages analytic initiatives from conception to completion, providing clients and key stakeholders actionable results and insights that help them achieve their business objectives.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for key phases of the project; from project kick-off to presentation of results
• Assist in the development of project requirements, analytic plans, SOWs, project timelines, and other related materials for the management of deliverables
• Account for the overall management of analytic projects; including timeliness, quality, and client value
• Manage junior resource(s), who would be collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to manage data logistics, including data transfers, understanding data structures, business rules, etc. to enable project execution
• QA/QC data and report output to ensure accuracy
• Collaborate with leadership to devise strategic direction, and conduct analysis by qualitatively and/or quantitatively analyzing data/information
• Prepare reports, uncovering insights and developing business recommendations based on data findings
• Present reports to key internal and external stakeholders, effectively communicating the key findings and recommendations
• Manage multiple projects concurrently to ensure successful completion of analytic projects
• Manage and mentor junior staff members and project team colleagues
• Create compelling presentations that provide actionable insights and recommendations
• Participate in the sales process helping to craft proposals that meet client needs
• Prioritize and monitor project progress against goals; tracking budgeted hours
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (statistics, economics, mathematics, marketing analytics)
• 5+ years of experience in marketing analytics field
• Proficient in SAS and/or SQL; minimum 5 years of experience
• Team player with the ability to mentor and manage junior resources
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
• Solid planning, priority setting, and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects and resources concurrently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and good at developing relationships across cross-functional teams (including statistical, technical, and marketing resources)
• Ability to display data visually, creating powerful presentations which effectively demonstrate the value of analytic deliverables
• Highly motivated and collaborative
• Strong technical skills
• Acute attention to detail (QA/QC)
• Effective organization and time management skills
• Professional judgment
• Automotive marketing experience/knowledge
• Experience mentoring or managing direct report(s)
• Proficient with business visualization tools (e.g. interactive dashboard software such as Tableau)
• Travel 5%-10%
• Ability to program in newer and emerging languages such as R and Python; working knowledge of Hadoop and other big data technologies
• Advanced degree (Master’s/PhD) in Statistics, Economics or other quantitative discipline
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon’s digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world’s largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World’s Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
USA - United States-3085 - Georgia-50070 - Atlanta-D3-Atlanta, GA - Concourse D3-Atlanta, GA - Concourse Atlanta 30328 Consulting & Analytics Epsilon Regular Full-time Jan 10, 2018, 4:12:28 PM Epsilon