At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Design, create, and document SAP GTS applications and functionality in support of Logistics Execution functions in 3M businesses and subsidiaries. This includes full lifecycle deliverables from Blueprinting to Deployment.
- Review all deliverables throughout the project lifecycle to ensure completeness, consistency, quality and requirement traceability
- Mentor peers in GTS and SAP functionality to ensure a stronger, more capable team to support global compliance requirements
- Oversee team member work deliverables to ensure quality expectations are met
- Responsible for meeting project deliverables and exit criteria on schedule
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum 5 years of experience with trade compliance and/or supply chain business processes
- Minimum 5 years of experience with SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) solution
- Ability to work across a highly matrixed organization to accomplish goals
- Proven ability to identify, focus, and own high priority tasks to manage delivery to project timelines
- Strong organizational and communication skills, proven track record of strong project coordination/management success
- Demonstrates ability to manage, lead and coordinate all deployment activities including fit/gap analysis, build, test, system cutover and hypercare support
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to learn quickly and deliver results in a high pressure, high profile environment
- Experience managing large teams across various geographies
- Experience with Lean/Agile methodology
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
Travel: May include Up to 50% international travels.
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.