The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Oh!k, truTV, TCM, TNT, Warner TV, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. At Turner, we believe diversity and inclusion are business imperatives so we’re looking for candidates from all backgrounds that can help us Re-imagine TV.
No matter the risk, no matter the challenges, we are one Turner. More fun; Less Fear; All in!
What part will you play?
Provide Executive Administrative and Production support to the CCO and Snr members of the Content Office in daily operations both internally and externally. Work with Original Productions, Co-Productions, Digital, Content Planning, and Franchise Depts. in coordinating business affairs (Admin / Legal / Meetings etc.) on behalf of the CCO across APAC, International, and US Turner divisions. Provide protocol services for 3rd party business / international colleagues during visits and production meetings here or abroad – including virtual /video conference calls.
What will you be doing?
Production Support: 20%:
- Provide production support as directed by CCO / Head of OPD / Production Manager
- Manage and prepare/process contracted productions invoices
- Plan and liaise with external production studios / individuals on T&E / Meeting preparations / Studio visits / Talent Management
Protocol / Business Affairs: 30%
- Liaise with Content Dept. / Legal / 3rd parties on contract management, timelines, and delivery
- Manage internal and external party’s introductory pitches / business meetings / animation festivals / sponsorships
- Manage, prepare, write and edit, distribute content strategy presentations and review with CCO and direct reports.
- Work with International CCO’s on coordinating assets and confidential development material review
- APAC Asset & Feedback management – contracts, metadata, content assets, development materials &consolidate APAC feedback, talent agreements.
Budget & Content Admin: 25%
- Manage Content Dept. T&E budget reporting / forecasting / approvals
- Administer Content Dept. Finance / Accounting / IT / HR workflows and staff permissions. Prepare and submit Invoices / eOpex / PO’s as required.
- Plan and minute regular content Dept. / CCO APAC meeting forums – monthly / weekly/ad hoc
Executive Admin Support: 25%
- Manage schedule/appointments, prepare meetings with internal and external stakeholders, travel itineraries, visas, prepare expense reports, arrange invoices for approval/payment as required by Finance
What do we require from you?
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field. Business / Legal / Film & TV Production / Media
- Essential: discrete, professional, maturity and poise to represent CCO and collaborate with direct reports into CCO on content related matters internally and externally in a culturally diverse environment
- 1-5 years’ experience in animation production, or equivalent production experience
- 5+ corporate experience in support/admin role.
- Desirable: knowledge of production workflows.
- Essential: strong knowledge of Business workflows in corporate and small business setting.
- Essential computer skills required: Microsoft and Max OS Office suite, Keynote with experience preparing presentations and handling media files.
- Desirable: appreciation/experience in Kids content and media landscape
- Manage/collaborate directly and indirectly diverse team members and affiliated teams ( 3rd parties) across time zones and locations.
But wait, there’s more!
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands!
- Summer Fridays, End of Year Leave and more!
- More Fun, Less Fear, All in Culture
All applications may be considered for other suitable positions within the Time Warner Group.
All applications will be retained for a maximum period of one year. Turner International Asia Pacific Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer A TimeWarner Company