Management of identified and future specified key accounts, with the use of specified Account management and sales development methodology; customer facing, cross product offer and customer intimacy relationship development, sometimes requiring regional sales overlap.
• Identify, develop and manage all business opportunities within the account.
• Map the account by identifying all buyers and influencers to create a constant string of revenues, achieving and exceeding the targets.
• Establish long term relationship with the Senior Exec staff and get support from ADI Senior Management in leveraging that constant relationship.
• In collaboration with marketing, build a specific value proposition for the account.
• Maintain accurate monthly forecast and sales opportunity pipeline.
• Creation and execution of detailed sales plan to achieve revenue objectives.
• Duties and responsibilities include developing and executing business partnership strategies.
• Attend to all facets of strategic key account business development, identifying new market opportunities for partnerships, identifying partners, initiating conversations, enumerating requirements, negotiating terms, closing deals and support account receivables collection.
• Focus on the development of national accounts with annual purchases.
• Develop and maintain close working relationships with appropriate internal and external resources and partners.
• Participate in account planning and strategy activity.
• Understand and appropriately leverage sales and support resources.
• Maintain high level of knowledge of our product offerings, roadmaps, competition, pricing, market share, and key product differentiation.
• Work to increase awareness and interest in our products and solutions
• Competed Bachelor's degree or diploma or equivalent with relevant experience.
• Security products/distribution industry background experience, ideally with previous business development experience across CCTV product specialization. Overall knowledge of Intruder, Fire, Access Control and must be proficient across problem solving and providing solutions to customers.
• Proficient experience closing deals with Multinational corporations.
• A clear proven understanding of developing partnerships, and co-selling relationships.
• Demonstrated ability to lead effectively in a small and collaborative environment to deliver against ambitious targets.
• Results orientation and strong decision making skills with the ability to prioritize multiple objectives and meet aggressive deadlines.
• Good working knowledge of sales principles and best practices
• Good team and communication skills
• An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.