Primary is First Line Manager supporting multiple products. Has advanced knowledge about MRS/MLAN/Access/Billing processes (or other end-to-end complex Network Service Delivery) and overall understanding of MRS operations including custom requirements. In addition, manager directly oversees the planning, design, implementation, organization, and operation of the company's and customer network. Analyzes the needs of departments and establishes priorities for network design and implementation to develop new and/or modify the company's networks and applications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Being responsible for leading/coaching a team of PIMs.
Being responsible for development of Business and all direct reports.
Developing new ways of performing business and improving processes and procedures.
Being the 1st point of contact for external and internal escalations and out of process requests.
Actively handling team’s workload balance and performance gaps
Key Competencies and Skills:
Accountable for managing the team to meet or exceed objectives for:
- On Time Performance (D&A; Cycle time); team on time performance.
- POP Review
- Billing (disputes; addendums; general metrics; credits/debits)
- Ability to discern key aspects of a problem and address them at an early state by determining the best resolution
- Interact with both internal and external AT&T resources to resolve any/all issues relating to clients projects.
- Utilize and update management databases in conjunction with the weekly, monthly & annual metrics.
- Provide individual performance reviews & feedback for individual contributors; Hold regular team meetings and one 2 one sessions
Soft & Technical Skills:
1. Fluent English language communication skills are required including proficient writing ability.
2. PC literate with experience of a range of software packages (Office, GPS, EFMS, etc.).
3. Knowledge of communication technologies and networking technologies.
4. Knowledge of the Project Management best practices (PM Certificates are welcome).
5. Always willing to support the team and business
1. Ability to work to tight deadlines while maintaining output quality.
2. The ability to interact on the phone with customers and their peers during the implementation and problem determination process. Prior experience interfacing directly with customers, project managers, internal organizations and US based local exchange companies is desired.
3. Flexible, Analytical mind, Problem solver, Stress resistant, Team player.
4. Understanding of urgency.
5. Ability to manage and prioritize emails latest next business day.
Education and Qualifications:
Minimum of 5 year of experience in Service Delivery in AT&T; Leading teams.
University Education 1st level
Advanced to fluent English is mandatory
Advanced people management skills
Excellent written/oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with vendors and customers
Good analytical and work skills
Computer literate with experience of a range of software packages (MS Office advanced user)
Ability to work under tight deadlines while maintaining quality output
Strong commitment to process and quality improvement
Liable, detail oriented, proactive and willing to take ownership of issues and drive
Good team member, with ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport
Previous team-leader or manager experience is advantage, but not mandatory requirement
US Working hours with some late EMEA. Can sometimes require EMEA hours and some weekends as required.
PMP; ITIL, CAPM is beneficial