Functional Area:IT - Information TechnologyEstimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%Relocation Provided: NoAIG Technologies Kabushiki Kaisha
• Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
• Takes input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback.
• Understands the necessity of project standards and applies them consistently.
• Develops internal and external meeting objectives and agendas.
• Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively.
• Understands the components of running a fiscally successful project.
• Communicates and applies project standards.
• Manages resources in accordance with project schedule.
• Consistently delivers high-quality services to clients.
• Handles day-to-day production support with Proactive approach
• Develop a customer care philosophy that ensures customer satisfaction, build and maintain productive client relationships with service mind set
• Assist in developing, implementing, testing and maintaining for Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP) and Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
ANALYSIS AND SOLUTION DEFINITION
• Understands client organization's direction, structure, and requirements
• Documents and analyzes required information and data
• Prepares requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations
• Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of client's organization
• Identifies client organization's strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement
• Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution
• Develops functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements
TECHNICAL RECOMMENDATION AND TESTING
• Understands technical design specifications.
• Defines test conditions.
• Develops accurate and complete test plans.
• Conducts testing according to plan.
• Identifies and documents system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
• Leads testing efforts.
• Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
• Works with client personnel and off share development to identify required changes.
• Communicates needed changes to development team.
• Consistently acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions including users and off shore development team
• Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner
• Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members
• Participate in the development of IT Security and ensure that support and response services comply with security requirements
• Develop and maintain formal procedures for consistency and increased productivity
IT FINANCE CONROLLER
• Support IT finance activities, budget setup, tracking and provide financial reconcile report
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives