We are looking for a strong and passionate technology leader to join our team in engineering management role at our office at Noida.
As an Engineering Manager, you will own delivery and technology vision for the cross product integrations and work closely with product management team, engineering teams, and customers. Developing right technology vision, practices and team culture to ensure good quality, timely delivery and foster innovation is going to be a key focus area.
Positions will be located in Noida, with ~5% travel, including international travel.
Note: As a leading multi-billion product in a massive growth industry, all the easy stuff is already done and in place -- to succeed, you will need an extremely high degree of capability, resourcefulness, perseverance, and passion.
Engineering ownership of cross product integrations of our digital experience products. Establish processes and methods that ensure a high level of productivity, quality and reliability. Work with product management to set roadmaps; own the overall roadmap delivery by planning/tracking thru phases, milestones, and iterations in an AGILE environment by appropriate prioritization and feature-delivery trade-offs. Directly own delivery by managing engineers, architects, quality engineers, and data-scientist teams.
Architectural and technology vision for product integration roadmap and long-term objectives including production robustness and enterprise scalability/extensibility.
Innovation: Develop a culture of Innovation and invest in ideas and executions around emerging industry and technologies.
Team: Develop an outstanding engineering team with diverse expertise and develop a culture for engineering excellence and focused delivery. Collaboration with globally dispersed cross-team teams. Mentor leaders across the organization in leadership, management, and engineering best practices.
Customer Success: Collaborates with cross-functional leaders to drive customer success. Provide expertise and leadership to drive the overall delivery thru collaborations with other product teams towards overall integration success, production robustness, partners and customers thru internal and external alpha and beta programs, consulting, sales, and support teams to solve field issues and discover innovative answers to hard questions and unique field specific deployments.
· BS in Computer Science from a premier institute is a must
· 8-12 years of previous software industry experience.3+ years of Engineering management experience.
· Experience with Web technologies, SaaS, and SOA is a must
· Experience with Big-data Analytics, Machine learning, Enterprise systems, Cloud PaaS (AWS/Azure), Mobile and digital experience is a plus.
· Passion for technology and solving deep technical problems.
· Strong hands-on technology experience building and running large-scale systems handling multi-million sessions/transactions per day.
· Experience building products powered by data and insights, instrumentation, experimentation, and metrics-driven success criterias.
· Strong interpersonal skills to drive the roadmap execution across different geographies, product and functional teams.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance to a product. You'll be interacting with everyone from Engineers, Architects, engineering leaders, product leaders to our customers
About Adobe Digital Experience Cloud
Adobe Digital experience team is focused on building the Adobe experience Cloud (http://www.adobe.com/in/marketing-cloud.html). Adobe experience Cloud is the most complete and innovative set of marketing solutions available for optimizing experience campaigns and maximizing return on every marketing dollar. And it gives its Enterprise customers everything they need to get deep insight into their customers, build personalized campaigns and manage their content and assets. It helps them bring together all of their data and content into a single place, so they can deliver the ideal experience to every customer, every time, regardless of channel.
With the Adobe Marketing Cloud, Enterprise customers have an integrated set of capabilities covering all aspects of managing, improving, and optimizing the digital experiences of their customers. Digital Marketing cloud includes integrated suite of industry-leading solutions namely Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Target, Adobe Media Optimizer & TubeMogul, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Primetime, and Adobe Social & LiveFyre.
We are seeing huge y-o-y growth and are getting rave reviews by analysts covering the digital marketing area -- a combination of completeness and depth of current capabilities as well as vision and maturity of platform and vision.
We are already operating at massive scale with over 460 Billion marketing campaign assets a year, measure over 6 Trillion transactions a year on the web, and deliver 10s of TB of rich media content/ day for our customers. In 2018, we are looking to drive major investments and delivery in:
· Core capabilities and overall integrated experiences,
· Extending our data and ML platform, real-time compute (Unified Edge) platform, and Enterprise visualization and reporting to deliver innovative x-channel, x-device, and integrated experiences,
· Enabling our customers/partners to leverage our platforms, workbenches, and Standard Data Models for their own digital marketing big-data analytics and business services capabilities,
Reliable infrastructure combining AWS/Azure PaaS capabilities, open-source, and home-grown tech to continue to deliver massive scale at minimal cost.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.