What you'll be doing...
The Partner Sales Executive is responsible for driving sales of Tableau
products in a geographic territory with and through partners. This role will
be responsible for driving business with new partners, as well as continuing
to grow and increase sales with existing partners. This role, working with
partners, manages all aspects of the sales process in including prospecting,
lead management, qualification, product demonstrations, evaluation, close and
account care. This is a quota‐carrying sales position that plays an integral
role in the success of the overall sales team.
Some of the thing you'll be doing include...
- Define and execute territory / account sales plans with partners for the geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline – prospect and assess new sales potential while moving a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering
- Working closely with partners’ sales teams
- Build joint marketing and business plans with partners to meet and exceed quota
- Drive negotiations and participate in and execute partner related complex deals
- Set up and lead regular meetings with counterparts with partner organization.
- Provide initial product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship within customer accounts
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff
- Participate in team‐building and company‐growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
Who you are...
- Experienced. 8‐10+ years of partner sales experience.
- Performer. Consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory.
- Amazing Salesperson . You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring new customers into the Tableau franchise and maximize revenue. Complex sales and extensive six figure deal experience.
- Missionary. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Tableau’s mission.
- Entrepreneurial. You’ve worked with start-ups and emerging organizations. You understand how to build and grow a successful business.
- Domain. Experience with analytics, data, databases or business intelligence preferred. Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.
- Cross Cultural Experience. You have experience relating to customers from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry. Our culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world!
Tableau Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.