The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Oh!k, truTV, TCM, TNT, Warner TV, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first-class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. At Turner, we believe diversity and inclusion are business imperatives, so we’re looking for candidates from all backgrounds that can help us Re-imagine TV.
No matter the risk, no matter the challenges, we are one Turner. More fun; Less Fear; All in!
What will you be doing?
- Provides support to the finance team and business partners in programming costs reporting, analysis, monthly forecast and annual budget.
- Build models to manage and monitor programming costs commitments (operating / cash) and ROI
- Assist in cost allocations to enhance channel P&L performance reviews with business partners.
- Liaise and provide timely information to regional & corporate finance teams in reporting & allocations.
- Provide support in system uploads, enhancements, and process improvement projects
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and duties as required
What do we require from you?
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related business field.
- Professional Accounting Qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CPA etc.) is a plus.
- 3-5 years professional experience in a finance or related business role, preferably within the media and entertainment industry.
- Experience working for an MNC in Asia.
- Strong working knowledge of PeopleSoft, Excel, and Hyperion with proficiency in query functions, spreadsheet and database applications.
- Bilingual: Fluent English and Chinese (Mandarin a plus).
But wait, there’s more!
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands!
- Summer Fridays, End of Year Leave and more!
- More Fun, Less Fear, All In Culture
All applications may be considered for other suitable positions within the Time Warner Group.
All applications will be retained for a maximum period of one year. Turner International Asia Pacific Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer A TimeWarner Company