HUGO BOSS is globally renowned as a successful fashion and lifestyle brand. On the one hand, we have our passion for extraordinary design and high expectations regarding fabrics, processing and fitting to thank. On the other hand, we like to encourage our team of almost 13,800 employees to think outside the box. After all, different perspectives enhance creativity and performance and result in products that are sold in 126 countries at over 7,600 sales points around the globe.
We are searching for candidates within the Knitwear Creative Technical Product Development Department, starting July 2017 and who are available for a 6 months internship in Coldrerio/Switzerland.
- Technical support during the development and prototyping phase;
- Elaboration of sketches with Koppermann Software;
- Administrative support;
- Product development data management (Excel, SAP PDM);
- Working out creative technical worksheets.
Have studied clothing/textile technologies or fashion design;
- Have passion for design;
- Have good knowledge of MS-Office and Graphic Programs;
- Are fluent in English, German and/or Italian would be a plus;
- Are willing to start from the base and to learn our business;
- Have good organizational and communicational skills;
- Are team oriented, dynamic and flexible.