DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
- Invoice processing:Process invoices accurately and in a timely manner, Assure invoice compliance with accountancy, tax, local, legal rules and customer accounting standards,Resolve all issues regarding booking invoices,Possess accountancy systems related knowledge (SAP, AFI, other)
- Archiving:Archiving of all required paper and electronic documents (splits, reconciliations, reclasses,mailboxes, other)
- Debtor balance:Analyze all language dependent debit balance cases, Follow-up with vendors if required, Booking provisions
- Payments process:prepare payments to vendors, clearing vendor accounts, ensure all payments are done in a timely manner and without duplication
- Reporting:ensure timely and correctly done reports