Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Recruiting Team Lead Portuguese
Work in collaboration with the Recruiting Manager LA in all the daily tasks. Reviewing and improving ways of working stablished. Guiding the team in the overall LA recruiting process (intake calls, posting, sourcing) for all functions in the following scope (internal processes SG 1-13, external processes, SG 1-7)
- Provides day-to-day guidance and direction to Recruiting LA team (in the specific region assigned)
- Collaborates with Recruiting Manager to execute Recruiting processes and promote a teamwork collaboration enviroment bewteeen recruiting teams
- Establish partnership with retained talent acquisition team and stakeholders
- Engages with Hiring Managers, HR partners if needed to manage escalations and issues resulting from offers or candidates process.
- Collaborate with HR Managers, Hiring Managers and leadership request/escalations as needed
- Keep track of SLA/metrics and follow up with the team members to make sure targets are met, escalate with leadership any risk and come up with possible solutions
- Perform Root Cause Analysis on escalations/issues to mitigate the risk of it happen again in the future following LEAN standards
- Actively participate in DMS 1 and 2 meetings, perform workload balance and raise any concern/risks to management
- Deep understanding of the processes and operation to be able to come up with process improvements and solutions to any issues/challenges following the Integrated Lean Six Sigma initiative
- Coach, motivate, train and inspire direct reports to deliver team and project goals and develop talented individuals who can move on to other HR roles or other roles in the business
- Responsible for the correct reporting of the teams metrics. Optimitization of reporting for Support management with any operational analysis including reports, metrics and processes analysis
- Collaboratively participate in creating the Recruiting LA Team Organization a great place to work, through motivation, coaching and team activities.
- Superior English and Portuguese skills, oral and written
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Administration or related field is preferred.
- Experience in a Recruiting Function required, 1-2 years
- Experience in managing a team is required, 1-2 years
- Experience and ability to handle effectively a high volume of requisitions, projects and requests
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) required, Taleo experience preferred
- Experience working with Brazilian market is required
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!