BDGS SA BSS/PDU BSS/PDG MM at Gurgaon is a global R&D site, responsible for Multi Mediation Product Development with full end-2-end responsibility.
The position ‘Solution Architect” also called “Offering System Manager” is a key position, wherein the incumbent is responsible for analyzing, designing & developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions around Ericsson BSS products featuring Ericsson MultiMediation for our customers.
Position Title: Solution Architect or Offering Systems Manager
- Job Family: 7600 Product Development
- Job Role: Developer
- Job Stage: 7
Roles & Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Scope, define & design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis
- Work with Architecture Team on list of potential product improvement activities & solutions.
- Develop technical presentations & proposals, Product Demo & perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D Team
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Analyse RFPs (Request for Proposal) , technical Specifications – propose solutions aligned with actual Business Use Case; coordinate with stakeholders; detail out system requirement & impacts on interfaces, flows etc.
- Review the solution proposal as well as node solution with the concerned stakeholders.
- Technically assist Product Management in Customer and user group demos.
Skill Set/Technical competencies
To be a successful candidate for this position the candidate is required to have:
- Graduate/Post Graduate Engineering degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer science or Information Communication.
- At least 12 + years in similar experience for a product and domain, out of which 3 + years as a Solution Architect in OSS/BSS domain. Mediation knowledge is must.
- Solution knowledge on BSS Full Stack would be an added advantage.
- Must have proven SW development experience at enterprise-wide scope. Knowledge of Software Integration, DevOps experience is required.
- Knowledge and experience of Enterprise-wide software architecture practices would be a significant plus.
- Excellent in communication and presentations skills, used to dealing with stakeholders at a senior level
- Must have the passion to win and a positive attitude.
- Must have excellent inter-personal skills and proven ability to work in a global, multi-cultural environment across time zones.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Gurgaon || 21090; 21091; 21092; 21093; 21094; 21095; 21096; 21097; 21098
Req ID: 223415