HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound growth platform. Over 34,000 customers in more than 90 countries use HubSpot’s software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers.
HubSpot for Startups is a global program with a mission to help millions of startups grow better. The program has been a key part of HubSpot’s disruptive prevention strategy, and has achieved 300%+ YOY growth. 2018 is a key year for the program, as the scale up phase begins. The ecosystem consists of 800+ global startup partners (accelerators, incubators, and VC’s) and over 2,000 startup customers. You can learn more here: www.hubspot.com/startups
The HubSpot For Startups team is looking for a Business Development Manager who is eager to lead, build and grow relationships with our startup partners and help the global startup ecosystem. In order to continue to build upon our go-to market strategy, HubSpot will need another unique business model, including a lightweight buying process that matches today’s empowered customer.
In the Business Development Manager role you will:
- You will manage inbound applications from our startup partners, develop relationships with the best fit partners, and help drive startup referrals from our partners to the core sales team.
- You will also be required to actively seek out startup partners that are aligned with our mission.
- Follow our partnership playbook to ensure we are building a community of integrity.
- Quickly establish credibility and trusted relationships with startup partners.
- Be a partnership expert: We need to replicate HubSpot’s thought leadership position in the world of startups.
- Be a workhorse: This is a startup within a startup. Expectations, energy, and pace are at a maximum.
- Be innovative: We need folks who can execute a new lightweight global GTM strategy.
- Be curious: Massive demand is there. We need you to turn it into successful HubSpot partners.
- Be a team player: Early team members define our culture. The mission comes first.
- Work closely with the Global Director of HubSpot for Startups, Manager of HubSpot for Startups, Sales Leadership, Sales Operations, Biz Dev, Marketing and HubSpot’s Executive team.
You must have:
Read Full Description
- Previous startup experience
- Ability to lead and execute on a geographic GTM strategy
- Experience with speaking publicly, teaching skills are a must.
- Experience with understanding Accelerators/Incubators/VC’s
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- High aptitude for managing data and making data driven decisions
- Strong analytic skills to identify team, sales, and program trends
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- A fanatical attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A sharp focus on your goals
- Tons of energy, passion, compassion, and empathy
- Required partnership or sales experience: 2-4 years
- Required education: B.A. or B.S. degree