Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Software Engineer
Who is MasterCard?
What role do we play in the modern world? Are we an enabler of purchases or a facilitator for transactions? We play a much larger role in the world by enabling those that have no access to financial systems – every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We have the technology, people and Brand to serve modern society. Today, we are a global tech company that connects everyone to endless possibilities, priceless possibilities.
Senior Engineer, Software Engineering
• Design & develop a world class ecommerce platform
• Innovate new technologies in the payments space
• Have you ever brought a product to market on a global scale?
• Are you motivated to be a part of a high performing team delivering solutions in a rapid manner
• Do you have what it takes to technically own a product and drive a solution to market
• Contribute on a daily basis to the design and development of the platform
• Work with stakeholders (both internally and externally) to define business requirements and assist in the prioritization of tasks for the development team
• Mentor junior members of the team
• Contribute to architectural discussions and work across other products to ensure alignment with the rest of the product suite
All About You
• Required Skills
• Proven experience in developing worldclass solutions on a global scale
• Working in an agile environment
• Proven UI/UX design experience
• Expert in Java
• Working with RESTful APIs and JSON
• Experience in developing native iOS/Android apps
• Ability to debug server side API calls, and contribute to the design of best-practice RESTful APIs
• Basic knowledge of UNIX
• Experience in implementing an automated UI testing framework
Equal Opportunity Employer