We are looking for a Technical Animator specializing in understanding character workflow and tools. Rigging, skinning and animation integration are the main responsibilities of Technical Animator. The ideal candidate should be capable of working with the Animation and Art team to ensure they are creating the high quality content with the tools and assets provided and that the pipelines are as efficient as possible.
- 3+ years’ technical animation experience in multiple shipped titles.
- Expertise in rigging and skinning assets.
- Good understanding of animation principles and anatomy.
- Experience with Motion capture and data transfer.
- Ability to understand technical implementations and limitations.
- Proficient with standard industry tools like Motion Builder, 3ds Max, Photoshop.
- Excellent problem solving skills. Candidate must be able to quickly identify issues and resolve them.
- Demonstrates the independency, efficiency and commitment to projects/tasks
- A good team player with strong cross-group communication skills.
- Good learning ability, looking for improvements consistently.
- A gamer with the passion and confidence of creating top-quality games.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written or having the willingness to learn and improve
- Experience in MEL, Python, C# or C++ is a Plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.