How would you like to have fun while being paid? P&G Managerial Internship Program represents a job especially built for students with real passion for learning and growing. Internships in P&G are meaningful programs, where you will lead real business projects and bring your own contribution to support the business growth. Our main pipeline for permanent jobs are the successful interns we have during the year.
The paid Summer Managerial Internships are available in the following departments: Sales, Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Logistics, Procurement and IT. You will be able to select your preferred department after hitting the button “Apply now”.
What we offer you:
• You will work closely with our multi-functional business partners and senior leaders
to influence the company strategy in a very diverse and international environment.
• You will lead important projects for 3-6 months.
• You will have an experienced P&G manager who will become your mentor, helping you to get quickly on board.
• You will learn to work effectively with people of different nationalities and cultures.
• And benefit from a competitive salary package.
• Meaningful work from Day 1: you will receive one or more projects for the entire internship period. You will be given full autonomy to perform certain tasks in order to achieve the delivered results.
• Internship flow: 1 week of onboarding activities, trainings on soft skills and cross functional presentations, plant visit, team building that help the interns’ build a community and understand P&G better!
• P&G Culture: you will be part of a team and will have a buddy and all the support needed to fulfill your tasks.
• Desire to work in P&G: our winning mindset will make you want to succeed amongst the best.
Deadline for application is April 30th, 2018 and the successful candidates will start the internship on July 2nd, 2018!
Are you up to the challenge? Come and join us to make a difference.
To be fit to apply, you should:
• be enrolled in University studies, starting 2nd year of study (for Romania) or pursuing a Master’s degree
• have very good English skills.
If you’re a really good fit, then you should have:
• Strong leadership qualities, analytical and problem solving thinking
• Communication skills and priority setting
• Creativity and initiative.
A Student Program/Seminar