Reports to: Country/Regional sales manager
The territory manager is responsible for achieving the goals for sales of Bose Professional products.
1) Account management of reseller network
2) Market development activities
1. Result Area: Account management of reseller network: Time investment 45/100
- Delivering expected sales results in territory
- Building productive relation with resellers in territory
- Supporting resellers in product knowledge and system design.
- Training resellers staff in product knowledge and system design.
- Supporting resellers in sales process for large projects
- Supporting resellers with Bose developed tools and marketing support
- Closing relation with low-performing resellers and moving them to purchase through a wholesaler
- Prospecting for new high potential resellers in territory
2. Result Area: Market development activities Time investment 45/100
- Have knowledge and understanding of key projects in target markets in territory.
- Building relation with key influences in prescription – consultants, architects, engineering companies.
- Building relation with large project developers in territory
- Building portfolio of prospects and develop to sales in collaboration with reseller.
- Using marketing assets and activities to support this business development
- Define with sales manager market potential and specific activities
- Supporting fairs and other lead generating activities
3. Result Area: Reporting Time investment 10/100
- Regular reporting of activities and business outlook to sales manager
- Project portfolio and reseller management in Microsoft dynamics CRM tool