Operations Leader CTS South Africa
In this key leadership role, the individual will be responsible for leading the Operations function for the CTS SBU South Africa, including the financial function.
This position will be responsible to achieve identified business goals, and development of strategies to continuously improve the operations in support of achieving best in class standards in employee engagement, safety, productivity, profitability and customer satisfaction.
The primary responsibilities for this role are:
· Coordinating with CTS GISC for inventory planning to optimize stockholding to meet sales and service needs
· Coordinating all importing and exporting activities for CTS SA with CTS Logistics, Order Management and Logistics Business Partners
· Coordinating with Corporate Credit to review new and existing customer credit limits
· Coordinating with Corporate on Company Tax, Trade Compliance and Supplier approvals
· Managing the request and submissions to the South African Revenue Services and Customs with Corporate
· Managing the Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment strategy for IRSA, including the yearly submissions and audits for rating
· Managing Financial reporting and addressing queries with Corporate and CTS Finance
· Managing the statutory yearly PWC audit
· Managing and coordinating Management testing for IRSA
· Act as company secretary for IRSA legal entity to ensure requirements in terms of South African Companies Act is complied with – addressing queries, compliance and audits with Corporate
· Coordinating with other SBU functions for statutory reporting requirements for IRSA legal entity
· Leverage leadership skills in operational management, project management, change management, and business performance analysis to develop best-in-class distribution, materials and inventory operations Drives performance in supply through implementation of tools to reduce inventory and increase turns.
· Develop a world class materials environment by working with CTS GISC coordinating materials planning, scheduling and logistics processes.
· Inspire a strong safety culture and provide a safe working environment for all employees and supports the achievement of identified safety metrics. Drive operational excellence through continuous improvement to meet Integrated Supply Chain metrics in safety, productivity, quality, and delivery goals.
· Utilize Lean methods and tools and employee involvement to identify and implement projects and programs that result in continuous process improvement, improve warehouse capacity utilization, increase customer service levels, and improve warehouse productivity.
· Provide people and performance management oversight and lead a positive employee relations culture with high employee engagement.
· Drive performance and development of all staff members to achieve business goals and engage employees. Develop and deploy effective communication and employee engagement programs.
· Managing the Indirect Purchasing function for the CTS SBU
· Leverage corporate programs and initiatives to standardize common organizational processes and policies as required.
· Coordinate preparation of annual operation plans and related.
· Manage capital budgets and manage implementation of the AOP and maintain control of the budgets to insure the operational financial goals are met.
· Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and Operating Cash Flow, identifying and analyzing unexpected variances and making recommendation on corrective actions.
· Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
· Assist in planning, developing and execution of Annual Operating Plan (AOP) financial objectives, investment and capital plans. Inputs AOP into financial planning system and performs robust analysis of detail to produce a challenging and attainable business plan to drive results for the business unit. Assist with executive presentation. Ensure adherence to corporate guidance and requirements including input to financial consolidation software.
· Support management team in the development of 3 year strategic plan including the development and maintenance of financial results including P&L, Balance Sheet and associated metrics. Consolidates Long Range Planning financial statements and supporting schedules and performs analysis of detail to ensure compliance with strategic goals and objectives.
· Participate in Month End closing activities to include Day 3 monthly performance review calls with business management and analysis based on information communicated in those calls.
· Ensures the accurate appraisal, interpretation, and analysis of financial results, while also providing analyses, interpretation, and justification of budgets, forecasts, R&O, and long range plans.
· Ad Hoc Reporting Requirements
· Submits required financial reports, bridges and forecasts in accordance with Business Unit and Corporate deadlines and requirements.
· Support management reporting preparation and analysis for the Monthly Operating Review (MOR)
· Consistently improve quality and throughput of financial processes
· Develop and maintain effective relationships across functional teams to resolve financial reporting, forecasting and analysis issues
· Maintain various systems/databases for budget analysis, allocations and forecast.
· Coordinating the SoX Management Testing for CTS South Africa
· Bachelor's degree in business, finance, logistics, distribution, or related discipline required
· Minimum 10 years of operations management/supply chain/logistics experience required
· Management and supervisory experience in warehousing is required
· Strong leadership and communications skills are required
· Demonstrated experience and knowledge with distribution start-up project management
· Must have experience in Lean manufacturing to drive continuous improvement methods
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Gauteng Innes Road Jet Park 21 Innes Road, Jet Park Michele Ferrero Business Park GAUTENG
Jan 8, 2018, 11:56:32 AM