WHY DO WE LOVE COMING TO WORK EVERY DAY?
With over 10,000 superstars across 48 different countries globally, it is hard not to be inspired every single day. At Finastra we celebrate in global knowledge sharing, diversity and an opportunity to make a difference for each other and for our customers.
We are on a journey. After bringing two global Fintech leaders together in June 2017, Finastra has truly recognized the opportunity and power we have, by combining our expertise, successes and passion together. Whether it is in a collaboration hub or innovating with colleagues across our global landscape, we are one team creating a network of talent and creativity in a stimulating environment, to do what we can to make a difference for our customers.
Our people are leaders in their role and are always looking for new ways to help our customers grow, compete and optimize their business. From a graduate Software Engineer to an experienced Sales Executive – we are looking for personal leadership and people with the appetite to understand the markets and customers we serve. We drive innovation that challenges the status quo and feel proud of the positive differences that we make every day. We recognize talent and provide a work environment where leaders can drive results, develop and grow their careers.
Success is what you do, success is what we achieve, together.
The future of Finance is open – combine your talents with Finastra opportunities to create an exciting career with us.
For more information, visit Finastra.com
The Lead Project / Program Manager will be responsible for commercially steering multi product digital banking solutions from pre-sales through to closure, and post implementation support, reaching desired business outcomes for our global banking clients through matrixed project teams.
- Deliver IT projects/ releases within the agreed budget and schedule or timebox without compromising quality.
- Be knowledgeable, oversee and drive projects from initiation to post implementation support following SDLC/ Agile/ Waterfall and QMS methodologies.
- Responsible for end-to-end Project Delivery, setting expectations throughout the project to enhance business strategy, efficiency, governance, and optimization efforts
- Lead the core and extended teams together, and collaborate closely to deliver the project/ release, ensuring delivery plans, objectives and targets are aligned clearly with all stakeholders.
- Proactively manage project dependencies, risks and issues to overcome challenges and develop innovative approaches to mitigate and reach decisions from stakeholders.
- Chair Steering committees to provide effective executive level communication, and drive desired business outcomes to senior C level stakeholders and internal Management.
- Responsible for facing-off with key business partners to understand the strategy, direction, and roadmap objectives for the business while managing changing priorities and demands that may impact approved delivery plans/ epics or features.
- Work closely with technical developers and/ or 3rd party vendors and manage contractual relationship and ongoing quality control while participating in quality issue resolution
- Manage change requests and demands that may impact approved delivery plans/ epics or features.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members, partners and contractors, and influence team to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Assesses bid opportunities for strategic fit and participates in up-front strategizing, negotiating, and trade-offs with third-parties and customers
- Able to champion Finastra externally; often representing or speaking on behalf of the company
- Leading others to solve complex problems; using sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgement and identify innovative solutions e.g. managing product portfolios of programs of high revenue or complexity risk, serving as a subject matter expert
- Strong Interpersonal skills to influence and spur change, facilitate and enhance performance within a cross - functional environment
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
- Develops quality business relationships so that customer needs can be anticipated and addressed
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgement based on the analysis of multiple sources of information and structures key trade-off decisions
- Demonstrates a functional acumen to support how solutions will address client goals while maintaining alignment with industry best practices
- Works creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Degree and/ or MBA in Business Administration/ Economics, Computer Science or related discipline, PMP & ACP certification is a definite advantage
- Agile, Lean start-up, Six Sigma and Continual service improvement experience desired
- At least 6 years’ experience in the banking industry, preferably in Global Transaction Banking, Cash Management, Liquidity Management, Payment, Clearing, Trade Finance and Factoring, eCommerce, or Treasury Management. Exposure in regional applications implementation is a definite advantage
- 5 years or above solid experience in simultaneous complex multi-project/ program management with extensive understanding of project and program management principles, methods and techniques
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, willing to work in competent, challenging and team-working environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
- Advanced command in both written and spoken English
- Strong analytical, data management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to execute tasks under aggressive targets and effectively manage to changes in plan
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, especially Microsoft Project
- Availability to travel up to 30% where required
Desirable Technical/ Tool Skills:
- GIT repository/ SVN/ Bitbucket
- Maven/ Nexus
- Slack/ Jira
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability please contact us at 800-274-7280 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Future is Collaborative. The Future is Open. The Future is Now.