POSITION SUMMARY (Summary of the scope of responsibilities)
Overseeing the sales operation of Xylem in the allotted territory
Goals and Objectives: Several bullet points for setting performance objectives.
- Responsible for annual sales and profit plans by sale of Xylem products and processes in treatment portfolio.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales targets for the territory; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new customers and products.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes regional sales operational requirements by following up on work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Part 2.Describe the Person
A)Minimum professional and educational background desired (include years of experience).
- Graduate in Mechanical / Chemical / Environmental / Civil Engineering
- 8-10 yrs of experience
- Important competencies /skills required
- Being self motivated
- Operational management
- Meeting deadlines
- Managing stress
- Being competent and flexible
- Being a team player
- Organisation and planning
- Time management
- Being persistent and effective
- Stamina and Adaptability
- be honest and trustworthy
- be respectful
- possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- be flexible
- Demonstrate sound work ethics