- Park City, UT, USA
- Full Time
Skullcandy's world class IT team is looking for a Junior Developer to help us continue running, growing and transforming our business.
We are seeking a candidate who can bring in new skills, learn and adapt to our changing landscape, and who can be comfortable in a variety of roles. Currently we are working on replatforming our existing website to BigCommerce while continuing to develop and maintain several .Net applications. Daily activity includes ecommerce website development, support .net application, working with Senior Developer on new projects, data warehouse support.
If you are up for the challenge then we want to talk to you!
- Develop, support and maintain existing .net applications. ie: warranty system, forecast system
- First line of support for any "coded" applications.
- Assist Senior Developer with existing and new projects.
- Learn from Senior Developer on best practice, maintaining Skullcandy high coding standard.
- Code source control using Git.
- Document processes and train business users to create a full understanding of the systems.
- Work closely with our business users to troubleshoot, understand, anticipate, and address evolving needs on business initiatives.
- Build and create automations and workflows.
- Take part of projects related to ETL, and analytics.
- Get involved as needed in crossfunctional projects that affect the ecommerce sites, integrations, and business analytics to ensure proper flow of information and business process coherence.
- Report weekly to upper management, with progress and escalation if necessary. On call after hours when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field; Computer Science or Engineering is preferred.
- Proficient and minimum 1 years of experience with ASP .Net MVC, C#, Node.js, HTML, CSS, Javacript.
- Proficient with Entity Framework
- Proficient with Visual Studio environment
- Proficient with BitBucket
- Experience with web services and API (Rest, SOAP, OAuth)
- Experience with SQL programming
- Familiarity with Excel, Macros
- Interview will require showing project demos from experience.
- Willingness to quickly explore and learn new skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to thrive in a flexible and fastpaced environment across multiple time zones and locations.
- Experience with BigCommerce
- Experience with Stencil
- Familiarity with logistics processes such as order management, shipping, invoicing.
- Familiarity with business process like demand planning and supply chain management
- Familiarity with Integration systems and middleware like SSIS, Jitterbit, EDI.
- Industry knowledge of retail, consumer products, and electronics.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- 401K Matching
- Health Benefits
- Product Discounts
- Discount Ski Pass/ Discount Gym Membership
- Flex Time Scheduling