Our Sales team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We’re a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Sales Development organization. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every single day. Dropbox offers a dynamic, creative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell business application solutions and take your career to the next level!
- Develop and qualify opportunities within large enterprises
- Prospect and identify key executives at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long lasting relationship
- Work closely with Account Executives to build a pipeline for the Dropbox for Business product
- Make every potential Dropbox prospect happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size or likelihood of close
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
- 0-2 years of experience in lead generation, sales, and/or marketing (SaaS experience a plus, but not required)
- Real passion for Dropbox and a strong dedication to navigate large, complex organizations to share your knowledge about the product
- Proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets in a goal-driven environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Excellent academic qualifications; Bachelor's degree required
- Fluency in Swedish, Danish and English