The GBS Recruiter is responsible to source, select and hire for all job openings for GBS Asia and Enterprise System. This roles is expected to manage the end to end recruitment process, from hiring initialization to confirmation of new joiner.
- Be the main point of contact for the hiring department, responsible to meet the hiring needs of the client organization. Seek to understand hiring requirements, developing sourcing plan to generate candidate pools for job openings.
- Facilitate and organize the selection process (interviews, assessment methodology) with hiring managers. Conduct pre-screen and shortlist qualify candidate for final assessment by hiring manager.
- Plan, Organize and administer career events and college pipeline program to meet hiring needs and uphold employer branding.
- Deliver career presentation or company overview when necessary.
- Track and report out hiring plan, hiring indicators and use analytics reports to drive improvement of recruitment initiatives.
- Manage day-to-day relationship with recruiting agency(ies) and deliver to the agreed service level agreement.
- Ensure the flawless execution of post offer acceptance to on-boarding process for new hires. Be the point of contact for applicants from the point of selection to job offer to report duty.
- Manage employee referral program and track the efficiency of the program.
- Maintain market intelligent of the job market, applicant market, and effective utilization of search or sourcing tools to reach out to the right target.
- Provide guidance to hiring manager on hiring process, hiring philosophy and interview techniques.
- Communicate job offer and be the ambassador of the Company, maintain good relations between applicants and hiring manager.
- Initiate, lead or participate in process improvement initiatives to ensure recruitment processes are effective and efficient.
- Understand and implement the government's guidelines on discrimination, and aligned to Company commitment of equal employment opportunity, embrace diversity and inclusion.
- Supervise contractors and interns whom recruited to support hiring peak.
Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
Essential experience and job requirements
- Minimum 5 years of solid Recruitment experience
- Posses experience in volume base hiring, In-House Recruitment whereby supported Corporate Client base organizations, coupled with experience in Agency Recruitment
- Possess experience in IT Recruitment and knowledge of the IT Industry Market and Candidate trends
- Possess Experience in event management and project manage career event and universities Recruitment
- Proficient in interview questionnaires and techniques, good screening skills with high success rate and able to administer and interpret psychometric instruments.
- Possess experience in using best in class Recruitment system (eg Taleo, Kenaxa Brasstring)
- Proficient in all the job board by applicant profile, good knowledge of search engine, and job search website
- Good computer literacy in Microsoft applications (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
Desirable criteria & qualifications
- Target web sourcing
- Knowledge of SAP system
- Visio, MS projects, Power Director/media tools
Is this a part time position?
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future.Global Business Services (GBS) is BP’s shared services organisation. GBS add value by standardising and modernising business activities, whilst maintaining a robust control environment and driving operational excellence. There are five GBS Centres globally, situated in Europe, Africa, Asia, America and ANZ and Central Teams across all locations as well as the UK and Houston. GBS Asia is GBS's global centre for BP Group Finance, Petrochemicals, Procurement and Tax and the regional hub for lubricants in the Asia Pacific region. We are an integrated and resourceful team, well connected with global partners and have an excellent track record in delivering and generating value for BP. We are a dynamic, high-skilled and diverse team of close to 600 professionals supporting Group Finance, Indirect Procurement, Tax, Global HR Services, Global Petrochemicals and Lubricants. Set up in 2009, we are a mature organization, looking to evolve to unlock the next tranche of value - beyond arbitrage and efficiency.All roles in BP Global Business Services offer some form of agile working to enable you to integrate your work and personal commitments. Talk to us about what agile working could look like for you.
Corporate & Functions