Are you interested in solving problems at the forefront of consumer healthcare? How would you like to take an idea from inception to reality? Do you love working with product, design, and sales teams to figure out exactly how a product should work? Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join Zocdoc’s Enterprise Technology team!
At Zocdoc, we’ve built online scheduling and booking technology. Now we’re extending that technology to enterprise clients. As a Senior Software Engineer on the Enterprise Technology team, you’ll help build and extend Zocdoc’s infrastructure and architecture to help change the face of healthcare. You’ll be at the forefront of our product initiatives, working with customers to rapidly build prototypes, iterate on them, and release them to the broader enterprise client community. We believe patients should have an easy and seamless experience throughout their healthcare journey, and we need your help to make that happen.
What you’ll do:
- Help develop architecture responsible for powering our OneNetwork technology.
- Build out our product development process in AWS, create new infrastructure to solve both product and technological challenges, and build products designed to scale quickly.
- Contribute to new product design and architecture.
- Get in on the ground floor of our brand-new world class engineering team based in Pune focusing on Enterprise Technology.
- Maintain close collaboration with the patient, product, data science, and devops teams based in New York City.
- Learn from some of the industry’s brightest and mentor other engineers.
- 3+ years of full stack engineering experience.
- Computer Science or related degree.
- Curiosity and vision; you have a passion for technology and can think critically about performance, scalability, and reliability of software.
- Mentorship skills; you are not satisfied with just getting the job done, you enjoy helping your peers hone their skills and have led architecture and design sessions.
- Technical skills; You have designed and implemented fast and efficient software solutions to real-life problems using object-oriented languages, leveraging relational/non-relational database technology, and cloud technologies.
- You have built and deployed client facing web applications that scale.
What’s nice to have:
- C#/.Net/Sql Server stack experience
- Experience developing and maintaining automated tests
What you’ll get:
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- A home at one of the best places to work (Crain’s has named NYC office as a Best Place to Work for four years running!)
- A competitive compensation package, including attractive medical insurance
- Amazing perks – think catered lunch every day, Ping Pong, etc.
- The chance to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!